Services We Provide
The Social Empowerment Center offers a variety of services with a multicultural focus, geared at maintaining and supporting families in crisis. Our staff offers a proven record for quality services and expertise in the following areas:
- Individual/Family Therapy (most insurance accepted)
- Comprehensive Child And Family Assessments
- Homestead/Wraparound Services, including (but not limited to) Home Evaluations and Drug/Alcohol Assessments
- In-Home Family Therapy
- Parent Aide/Brief Intervention Services
- Intensive Family Intervention
- Individual, Family and Organizational Assessments
- Education and Training for families and staff
- IMPACT training
- Resource Family Studies
- Psychiatric services provided in our Lawrenceville office each Saturday from 8:00am - 6:00pm 1
- Psychiatric services provided in various locations in Jackson county on Fridays and Newton County on Saturdays 2
1, 2 Please call to make an appointment.
||The Social Empowerment Center is a CARF-accredited service provider.